Senior Customer Claims Analyst - 36167
Title: Senior Customer Claims Analyst
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
A Senior Customer Claims Analyst is required to join a lead automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire. This is a contract role running until March 2020, with potential for extension following this.
Claims Management's objective is to recover millions of pounds each year from vendors who have shipped in non-conforming materials, which have sub-sequentially been shipped to other customers globally. These customers then request repayment for their losses via claims, which we must then recover from the vendor who supplied us.
Timely and accurate processing of claims is paramount to success and you will be responsible for identifying improvements in the processes while working with international stakeholders to facilitate the recovery of these claims.
Key to this role is accurate data management via the ability to analyse data, manage well maintained claims accounts and regularly report out effectively to all stakeholders on current status and progress.
- Excellent comprehension of data analytics using multiple sources of data
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, preferably to an advanced level
- Proven experience of working in a methodical and process driven environment
- Process thinking mind-set to drive consistent results in transactional processing
- Develop strong relationships and channels of communication with all stakeholders
- Proactive Methodical with attention to details
- Needs to be able to manage multiple small tasks simultaneously
- An individual with a customer first mind set who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently where required
- Proven experience of identifying and delivering process improvements
- Experience of using SAP
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working in a transactional processing role
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.