Student Experience Officer
This post is an exciting opportunity for a Student Experience Officer to form part of the Student Experience Team within Coventry University Online, a team dedicated to designing and developing degree courses for online delivery.
We are looking for someone who can build rapport easily, is professional and friendly. The Student Experience Officer will consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers.
As a Student Experience Officer, you will support students, including our employees, you will build and maintain relationships with any stakeholders connected to the business relevant to your area and answer all general enquires relating to online learning. As a Student Experience Officer you will play an active role in supporting a student's journey, thus ensuring proactive engagement and relevant support, signposting where required, all being maintained with a case management methodology. You will help deliver an innovative student experience by focusing on the student journey
All post holders are required to work on a 5 over 7 shift pattern working 36.5 hours per week on shift rotation between the hours of 7am and 7pm.
This initiative is of significant strategic importance and will consequently have a great deal of visibility within the University.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities are:
- Immerse yourself in deep knowledge of the company's customer journey, recommend and drive changes to enhance existing and future touch points
- Ensure that customers are kept engaged and happy whilst interacting with the customer experience team
- Enhance the customer interactions and maintain high standard of quality in their experience
- Contact all new students prior to them beginning their online learning to personalise their experience and ensure they receive the support they, including a seamless induction.
- Adhere to the University Data Protection Policy when undertaking all telephone calls; ensuring that specific data protection questions are covered at the beginning of each call in line with the policy.
- Log all queries using a CRM system or Call Logging software, identifying the needs of the caller/visitor to resolve specialist and general enquiries relating to professional services and faculties.
- Act as first point of contact for all queries, taking responsibility for all enquiries from beginning to end; only referring the issue to specialist support when necessary.
- Provide support to students in the form of timetabling, structure and guidance where appropriate and necessary
- Comprehensively navigate and host on the Future Learn platform as and when required to guide students in an appropriate manner
- Support Faculty Registry Teams by advising and assisting with academic engagement monitoring procedures
- Deal with all complaints and resolve as appropriate. If the complaint cannot be resolved at the first point of contact to escalate it to the Student Experience Manager.
- Support the students in relation to difficulties with IT registration and Moodle, checking programmes are correct on Universe, errors/omissions are alerted to the administrator of the course.
- Manage generic email in-boxes ensuring the emails are responded to within the time constraints of the Student Service Charter.
- Take debit card and Worldpay payments ensuring that all financial regulations are met and reconciliations are forwarded to Finance at the end of each day.
- Contribute as an individual and team member to the development and achievement of nationally accredited quality kite marks, for example Customer Service Excellence and Investors in People.
- Student case management from initial point of contact to resolution
- Regular and ad hoc tasks
Application closing date: 08/09/19