Customer Service Administrator
Are you available for immediate start? Looking for variety in your daily routine? Want
to work in amazing, up to date offices? Have a passion for customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a company whose forte is automotive. If you love working in a driven, customer focused and friendly environment then you'll feel right at home as part of this dedicated team.
You will be working on a 3 month FTC to start with and then onto a permanent contract. We are looking for someone to start immediately - either next week or the week after (19th or 27th August)
Your Responsibilities in customer service:
* Support all customer requirements - inbound calls and emails
* Support all supplier requirements
* Deal with all queries on the phone and via online
* See to the query process from start to finish
* Deal directly with clients keeping them updated on the progress of their order
* Maintaining and delivering a first class customer service experience at all times
* Representing the brand name in a positive and professional way at all times
* Have a close eye for detail in all that you do
You'll be expected to organise vehicle repairs and liaise between suppliers, repairers and customers. You will ensure that every customer receives the same level of assistance and guidance you yourself would expect. To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Strong customer focus - At least 12 months experience in a customer service role
* Knowledge/experience of vehicles/cars etc from a previous role would e beneficial
* Effective communication - both written and verbal.
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to plan & organise
* IT Literacy
* Proven ability to work under pressure - this can be an extremely busy environment
* Salary of GBP19000
* On-site parking and cycle storage
* 28 days holiday
* Flexible benefits
If your passion for cars drives you to deliver a high-quality personal service, no matter the query or enquirer then this is for you, apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.