Senior Applications Administrator
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Applications Administrator to join my client within the education industry. This is a full time permanent role paying GBP22,000 - GBP27,000 depending on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, to be successful you need to be able to use your imitative and have strong analytical skills.
Your main responsibilities as an Applications Administrator would be:
- Assess, approve and process applications
- Manage and monitor applications and schedules
- Maintain an up to date CRM system ensuring applicants information is correct
- Reporting on the quality of applicants and any training that may need to be provided
- Collate offer letters / offer packs for applicants
Benefits of working as an Applications Administrator:
- Free car parking
- Modern kitchen space
- Cycle scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Study support (if required)
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .