Senior Product Manager - Savings
A Senior Product Manager (Savings) is required by a growing Bank to manage the day-to-day Product & Proposition development.
Managing a small team of 4, you will
- Own the production of Savings Pricing Recommendations, ensuring all governance, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Manage the production and maintenance of all Savings Product BAU tasks - covering items such as competitor activity, Savings markets and product performance.
- Own the creation of Savings product inputs and when required present these to governance committees.
- Manage the established Savings Products team, along with supporting their personal development.
- Support the other Savings areas in the delivery of ad hoc projects and company initiatives as the Bank grows and expands.
You will either be an experienced Product Manager (with or without managerial experience) from the Banking / Financial Services sector or an experienced Banking / Financial Services manager with strong savings product knowledge interested in a new challenge. In addition, you will need strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and ideally some project management experience.