CHC QIPP Project Manager
Role: CHC QIPP Project Manager
Duration: 2 months
Rate: GBP400-430 per day (IR35 TBC)
We are working with an NHS organisation who are searching for a Continuing Health Care (CHC) QIPP Project Manager to lead on the delivery of the CHC Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention Programme. You will ensure a project management approach to the delivery of QIPP and support continuous improvement across CHC services.
Further responsibility will include clinical audit and quality reviews of CHC processes.
To be successful you will need:
- Nursing or AHP qualification and registration
- Experience of operating at the equivalent of a Band 7 level in the NHS in a commissioning or quality role with experience of Continuing Health Care (CHC)
- Previous responsibility for the operational elements and delivery of effective processes and procedures
- Experience in developing and implementing clinical quality and performance frameworks
- Demonstrable understanding of issues around quality and commissioning of home care and care homes
- Knowledge and delivery of effective governance/accountability systems to secure quality, performance and Value For Money (VFM) improvement
If you have the relevant experience please apply or get in touch with Lily in the Rethink Bristol office.