We now have a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join us at Coventry Building Society in our Change department, giving you full exposure to the life cycle of projects that we do here. You'll be involved in end-to-end analysis activities to achieve desired outcomes for the Society. We're working on a variety of projects across our business including regulatory and technical application and we use both waterfall and agile methodologies.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively throughout projects, building relationships with business stakeholders
- Development, test and business readiness teams to ensure smooth implementation.
- Operational design, process mapping, requirements gathering and working with technical teams to define the solution
- Work with 3rd parties to understand and implement their solution.
You'll have experience of all areas of business analysis including early design discussions in shaping and scoping the project, right through the project lifecycle, including implementation support.
Experience of analysis on a variety of projects such as process improvements, new applications and hardware/infrastructure is essential. You'll also have previously worked on large and complex programmes.
You'll be able to interpret business needs and work with technical teams to understand how their solution can deliver against these requirements. Experience of working with data analysis teams is ideal, enabling you to understand data and how this reflects the business needs.
You will be or have:
- Business Process and Data analysis expertise and experience
- Data modelling knowledge/ experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills (including business, project and 3rd party)
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle including both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
- Experience of working in a regulated environment (Financial Services ideally)
At The Coventry we are currently undertaking an exciting journey of growth and development of our Change Analysis and Assurance Practice. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in surroundings where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and you are looking for an opportunity within a fast paced business change environment we look forward to receiving your application.