Project Coordinator sought by a manufacturing organisation specialising in carpeting prime residences, iconic buildings of national and historic interest as well as many of the world's leading luxury hotels, cruise ships, gaming and leisure venues.
As Project Coordinator you'll support the Project Management team in the overall shaping and co-ordination of complex projects from inception to completion, aimed at meeting requirements and ensuring completion on time, within cost and to required standards.
You'll work to a controlled process of initiating, planning, executing and closing down existing projects. Your duties will include:
- Product details: specification, suitability, conformance and compliance
- Design: review suitability & limitations, assess compatibility (layout, allocations and product)
- Project Co-ordination: shaping to plan and competitive advantage/profitability, site surveys, quantification & planning, technical guide support, accurate reporting on CRM
- Tenders & Contracts: review (tender, submission, legal, technical, logistic); pricing & profitability
- Date Management e.g. forecast, scheduling, pre- and post-order schedule
- Post Order & Contract duties e.g. conformance, finance, resolution of complaints
- Business Development & Customer Focus: communication, relationships, delivery etc
The successful Project Coordinator should have most of the following:
- Previous experience in project management or project coordination
- NVQ level 2 Administration/ Customer Service
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate in Microsoft packages
- Flexible & adaptable
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Well organised, able to multitask, organise and prioritise demanding and varied workloads
- Problem Solving skills
- Negotiation & Diplomacy
You'll need to be a strong communicator and team player and with strength of character to ensure required tasks are completed on time and right first time.
Excellent salary + benefits