Field Service Engineer
If you are looking for a stimulating Field Service Engineer role that has opportunities to build your skill set in a professional environment this could be the vacancy for you.
The role will be to support clients of a leading IT service provider with all hardware and software issues ensuring the proficient operation of all IT equipment
A fast paced and well-respected leading IT service provider that seeks to build long term, trusting relationship with their clients. They provide fantastic support and development to all their employees and like to nurture and progress talent from within. There is a great community feel throughout the company, with a very friendly but professional working environment.
The ideal engineer will have experience of quickly and effectively troubleshooting issues involving:
- Computer hardware
- Printer hardware
- Microsoft desktop and server platforms
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Exchange
- Networking issues
- Internet Routers
- Backup Exec
- Knowledge of VMware would be an advantage.
- Provide polite and professional IT support to our customers
- Retain detailed and thorough notes of all work undertaken
- Follow helpdesk procedures and policies when working in house
- Escalate issues requiring senior support.
- Meeting company target times and contractual obligations
- Salary: GBP22,000.00 to GBP25,000.00 /year
- Company car
- 31 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Social Events - table tennis tournaments, go-karting, paint-balling, game nights, pizza and movie night and more
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Tailored online benefits platform - discounts on retail, cinema, gym and leisure
- Employee awards
- SMART TECH
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply for more information.