Assistant Project Controls Manager
Are you an experienced project controller looking for an Exciting, long term, Freelance opportunity?
My Client one of the Main JV's on HS2 enabling works has an opportuntiy to work out of Birmingham on a Freelance basis with potentially 3/4 years worth of contracting work if not longer!
Experience within the Infrastructure, Highways or Rail sector a plus!
The duties of the role are as follows -
- Liaise with Change Manager for Budget maintenance purpose
- Acts as the system owner for the cost management and earned value reporting system
- Compilation of Earned Value and production of variance assessment using Earned Value Analysis principles.
- Assist Project Controls Manager in reporting and implementation of Business Intelligence.
- Work with Project Managers to assess and analyse performance of their packages.
- Responsible for tracking ACWP and performance factors (SPI, CPI) paying attention to any deviation between the Forecast Cost and the ACWP.
Minimum Qualifications Needed for Role-
- Ability to interpret and manipulate complex data from various different platforms and systems.
- Expert level on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly skilled in visualizing data and designing dashboards.
If this is a role that interested you Apply online or call Connor on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.