Our client are a fast growing digital business.
The Frontend Web Developer role is a key operation in helping to support the businesses existing client base with web changes via a support ticket system or telephone. This multi-faceted role involves creativity, time management, and customer service.
So if you are passionate about design, have great organisational & communication skills, plus are up for a challenge, we would love to hear from you.
- Owning and being accountable for the web studio's relationship with clients & liaising with customers via phone and email to maintain existing websites and aid our customers in integrating their change requests.
- Discussing website changes with customers and ensuring the changes fit within the business product set.
- Potentially need to push back on clients requests if they have a negative impact on the websites performance, design or usability.
- Liaising with other departments within the business: Tech Team, SEO Team, Customer Services, Domains Team
- Dealing with a team of front and back end developers to achieve the right result for the client.
- Great organisation skills: ability to manage multiple customer projects and a sizeable workload that is constantly changing status and starting / completing jobs daily to keep the flow moving.
- In-depth CSS3, HTML5 knowledge is required.
- Website knowledge: We are looking for someone with an understanding of PPC, SEO and Web Development best practices. Full product training will be given.
- A keen eye for UX/UI based design: be able to appreciate clean, balanced, and functional website design.
- Effective communicator: ability to effectively articulate customer requirements and communicate those clearly to other team members or action those changes yourself.
- Cool & Calm: Confident communication skills and adept in advising/educating customers and objection handling.
- Up for a challenge: Experience working within an agile and customer focused Digital Agency or fast paced environment.
- Commercial Brain: Experience working within a similar role or Digital Agency would be advantageous.
Excellent package on offer.