HR Administrator - Time and Attendance - Part Time 2.5 Days Per Week
This Part Time HR Administrator (2.5 days per week!) offers a good basic salary plus a FANTASTIC benefits package incl; Bonus paid twice per year - based on company performance, Half day on Fridays! 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) raising after 3 years, Contributory Pension Scheme, Cash Healthcare Plan, Subsidised Canteen, Free Parking!
As the Part Time HR Administrator - you will be working for a Global Manufacturing Company whose product has an outstanding reputation for its quality and performance. They have maintained this reputation for over 70 years!
As the Part Time HR Administrator your duties will include:
- To assist the Human Resources staff in the administration of the department.
- Input all T&A information - holiday forms, sick notes, Absence forms etc.
- Process Temporaries Time-Sheets - high volume!
- Process overtime bookings
- Monitor Absence
- Updating T&A spreadsheets using Excel
- To prepare various types of letters and/or e-mails following departmental procedures as directed by senior members of the team.
- To generate appropriate T&A reports and documentation necessary to fully manage and administer the T&A process.
- Check, monitor & update the Wealden T&A system as required for daily, weekly and monthly payroll requirements and for reporting purposes.
- To undertake/administer the "no hear" process with employees who are absent without authorization, sending out relevant correspondence.
- Filing and Photocopying
- Keeping files up to date
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Part Time HR Administrator ideally
- Previous experience of processing Time Sheets
- Previous experience with Time and Attendance matters
- GCSE (Grade C or above) or equivalent in Maths and English
- Previous experience using Sage 200 Accounting System would be an advantage but not essential
- You must be IT Literate and confident in Word and Excel
- Effective and confident communicator
- You must have high attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Accurate Data Entry Skills
- You must be highly organised
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Able to work 2.5 days per week
Benefits package for the Part Time HR Administrator:
- Bonus paid twice per year - based on company performance
- Half day on Fridays!
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols) raising to 33 after 3 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cash Healthcare Plan
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free Parking
- PART TIME HOURS - 2.5 DAYS!
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact send your CV ASAP.