Are you operating within the HNW and UHNW space as a Financial Planner and looking for your next move within a high profile firm?
This leading wealth management firm encompasses financial planning and investment management and focuses on the long-term for both their clients and colleagues. Their culture is of great importance to them, which has been demonstrated throughout their impressive history.
Financial Planner - Shrewsbury
They are looking for a high calibre Financial Planner for Shrewsbury. This is a first-class opportunity with an existing portfolio of clients available. You will benefit from working closely with their Investment Managers to cross refer business. Your focus will be to grow the existing client portfolio through building strong relationships and develop business via your own connections and the resources provided.
Support provided for Financial Planners
You will be backed by an experienced and qualified Paraplanner plus other administrative staff.
Requirements to be considered
- You must be a high calibre Financial Planner with proven record in operating within the HNW and UHNW arena
- You should hold your Level 6 Chartered Financial Planner status or CISI Level 7 Wealth Management Masters
- Motivated to drive this opportunity forward and ensure all stakeholders are onboard with providing mutual benefit
- Must have proven ability in developing business
- Our client is an equal opportunities employer
- Top salaries available for outstanding candidates
- Company benefits provided with discretionary bonus
- Formidable opportunity to work within a highly respected name
- Ethical firm with strong people-based culture and social responsibility
- Focused on every individual joining the business feels valued and encouraged to be successful, therefore aim for their colleagues to stay for the long term, for the right reasons
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.