IFA (national opportunity)
**Opportunities available nationally**
An opportunity has arisen to join a directly authorised national IFA business who remain independent from both a regulatory status and commercial perspective. Working self-employed this is an opportunity to grow your own business within a support structure that allows you to focus on your clients. You can join the business as either and RI or AR working with your own brand whilst benefiting from the clients governance and de-risking processes. If you have existing clients of your own there is no pressure to disinvest and reinvest client assets. Some other benefits include;
- Excellent technology that works.
- Efficient systems & support in place allowing you to focus on client retention, servicing and business development.
- Market-leading Mifid ii annual review packs are provided on your behalf and this, in turn, frees up significant time for the advisors.
- Clear support for Advisers including coaching and development on how to grow a profitable business.
- Fully funded learning academy to progress you to Chartered status.
- Market-leading retention rates in place with a 10% maximum retention in place allowing you to grow a highly profitable business.
- Exit strategy in place although advisors are not tied to this and can sell externally should they wish when the time comes.
You must hold the Diploma in Financial Planning and have held CAS status to be successful in this application.
This is a highly supportive environment that truly allows you to develop a profitable business within the framework of a larger business.