This is a great opportunity for a Digital Designer to join an established PR and Communications agency, who boasts it's own design studio.
You will be working alongside a Studio Manager, creating digital marketing assets for clients, across a broad spectrum, including banners, emailers and display adverts, as well as layout and coding of website projects on both a creative and technical level.
You will also have the opportunity to support the Studio Manager with some aspects of graphic design and artwork production
- Determining the content and functionality that the site or application must support
- Writing code (from scratch or modifying existing software
- Understanding and observing all deadlines and production schedules, ensuring deadlines are met
- Quality checking all output - liaising with the Account Manager to ensure that it meets the expectations of the client, as per the brief
- Innovate and test creative formats and technology
- Educated to degree level in a digital-design related subject (or equivalent level)
- 1-2 years gained in a client or customer-facing role in an advertising or graphic design-related environment
- An understanding of server-side languages
- A working knowledge of standard Mac design software; Quark, Photoshop and Illustrator as a minimum requirement
- Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Fully conversant with the full MS Office Suite
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail