I am currently looking for a HR Advisor for a Top 500 law firm in the city centre of Worcester. This role will provide a key advisory and support service for the management and employees with the firm. From a career perspective this role has a huge potential to develop into a more senior business partnering role as your experience grows.
This is a full time, permanent position paying up to GBP28,500.
This is what you'll be doing
- Provide proactive support to line managers on employee issues. Specifically, support and manage employee relations and absence management issues to their successful resolution.
- Provide guidance and direction to line manager around disciplinary, capability, grievance and performance management processes.
- Be supportive of employees through life events; including family leave, and flexible working applications
- Provide support to the core HR operation in the provision of a seamless HR service including advice on changes to terms and conditions, pay review administration and recruitment planning.
- Support the HR Manager to ensure that the Firm's Employee Handbook and other employment related policies and procedures are updated and maintained.
- Assisting both HR Director and HR Manager with HR related projects as and when required
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Level 7 qualified with Chartered MCIPD status or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience of working in a busy HR role supporting multiple activities and dealing with a wide variety of internal/external customers.
- Experience of the Performance Management Cycle including disciplinary, capability and grievance processes.
- Knowledge and experience of HR software including HR Databases, employee's self-service portals, etc.
- Approachable and supportive manner, with strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills with fluency in English to produce high quality and accurate correspondence and documents.
- Can demonstrate an appreciation of confidentiality and exercise discretion
And this is what you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Legal fees discount
- Gym Membership Contribution
- PES online benefits portal including thousands of online discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Genuine career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with our specialist recruiter, Becca Selby.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.