Randstad CPE are on the look out for reliable and experienced CSCS carded Pipe Layer.
The responsibilities of the Pipe Layer include, but are not limited to:
- CSCS Card
- Street Works Ticket (NRSWA)
- ConFined Spaces
- Experience in pipe laying and deep drainage
Other Requirements requirements:
- Cut pipes to required lengths
- Install sanitary and storm water sewer structures and pipe systems
- Tap and drill holes into pipes to introduce auxiliary lines or devices
- Grade and level trench bases, using tamping machines and hand tools
- Align and position pipes to prepare them for welding or sealing
- Cover pipes with earth or other materials
- Full PPE
- References in relation to the trade
- Professional appearance and manner
If this role is of firm interest to you and you fit the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV or call Kristianaon - Option 2!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.