Fabricator, Welder & General Machinist
FABRICATOR, WELDER & GENERAL MACHINIST
We are introducing a small fabrication, welding and machine facility at our new premises in the Bilston area.
We manufacture tools supplied to the railway, highways and infrastructure industries. Experience and skill set required - see below
* Tig and Mig welding skills, preferably certified
* Fabrication and welding jig skills
* Bandsaw and cut off saw skills
* Multi headed drilling operation and set up
* Lathe and milling operation and set up
* Reading engineering drawings
The above is the minimum level of experience and skill set required
Experience is a necessity and should be demonstrated at the interview.
Salary negotiable for the right candidate.
References will be required.
Contact Malcolm Latham on 0121 556 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org