Do you want to work within a modern Engineering facility? Want to work for a business that has supplied precision-engineered parts across the globe for over 50 years? Then we want to hear from you!
A Quality Inspector (Contract) Job opportunity has become available, within a fast-growing business. Located near Coventry, this well-regarded company is offering a competitive hourly rate, for the right professional.
Duties include -
- Read and work to technical drawings, allowing you to inspect parts accurately.
- Use conventional and CMM measuring equipment to inspect high precision components.
- Identify and report any repeating quality concerns.
- Report and document any quality defects.
- Work closely with Inspection & Senior Quality staff, to resolve any issues as/when required.
- Maintain inspection records.
- Use continuous improvement techniques to improve the overall inspection process.
Desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience working within a similar position.
- Able to read and work from technical information.
- Able to operate CMM and use Visual FAIR
- Able to work on FAIRs/LAIRs, within a complex engineering environment
- Able to collate and validate the data, to the correct standards.
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering education.
Position benefits -
- Friendly working environment and hours.
- Opportunity to work for a leading and ever-growing manufacturing business.
- The potential of working in this role for over 12 months.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.