This is a Registered Manager position at Marner House, our service in Nuneaton and as such the successful candidate will be required to register with the Care Quality Commission.
Our emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support we offer. Our aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
The position is managing a residential service along with supported living for individuals with brain injury. Therefore experience of working with brain injury and rehabilitation following brain injury would be an advantage.
Diploma level 5 in health and social care or equivalent is desirable.
What Voyage Care would like from you
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
Benefits with Voyage Care
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme of GBP250 - GBP750.