Site QA Manager
This is a 18 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
We have a fantastic 18-month fixed term contract (FTC) for a Site QA Manager
1) Manage the QA team (64 people), which consists of:
- Quality Engineering team
- Quality Compliance team
- QC team
- Validation team
- Audit team
- Design control team.
2) Build the interface with managers in other departments in support of the manufacturing function.
3) Provide guidance to key internal customers on quality related issues.
4) Support and mentor the QA team members
5) Ensure we remain ISO 13485 compliant
6) Manage our projects in preparation for routine MDSAP audits.
1) Proven man management and project management skills.
2) Extensive knowledge of Quality Assurance regulation.
3) Ability to prioritise projects to meet the demands of the business.
4) Ability to mentor staff to deliver results on time.
5) Can support team members in their personal development.
6) Internal customer focussed, while protecting compliance.