Temporary Support Worker - Stoke on Trent
Jump Lane Recruitment are recruiting for several responsible and motivated Temporary Support Workers join our clients support Adults with a range of needs.
You will be supporting adults with a learning disability to do just the same things you and others do. This might be anything from cooking and cleaning, to going to the supermarket or taking part in leisure activities. You will help them to lead the life they choose, focus on person centred support, tailored to individual's needs.
You will need to have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work to deadlines and within a constantly changing environment
- Ability to complete paperwork
- A willingness to participate in sleep-ins is highly desirable
- A full-drivers licence and a willingness to take out business insurance is essential for this position
- First Aid
- Food Hygiene
- Medication Administration
- Manual Handling
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Must have at least 6 months experience
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV or call on for more information!