Ecorys UK is leading International management consultancy delivering innovative solutions in research and evaluation, communications and programme management services for a range of UK and European public and private sector organisations. We have passionate teams working on meaningful policies that have an impact on people's lives around the world. We're a socially responsible, employee-owned organisation that gives 1% of our profits to charity each year. Our working culture promotes personal and career development and you'll be part of a large international group with offices worldwide. Ecorys operates a flexible working policy.
About the Role & Business Unit
The Programme Management and Communications team deliver a range of innovative communications, marketing and digital services for clients within the public and private sectors. Our team of creative experts work cross-functionally to partner and deliver both internal and external projects and programmes.
Due to significant growth in the digital communications team, we are looking for two Graphic Designers to join our expanding creative design team in the production of a wide range of print and digital outputs.
- Work closely with the creative director and senior design team to collaborate and plan project workloads and visual concepts. The ability to work as part of a team and independently is crucial to this role.
- Graphic Designers will work as part of the creative services team on a wide range of projects for both external and internal clients.
- Required to attend face to face briefings and meetings with clients (internal and external)
- Work closely with the digital management team to ensure the delivery of a range of projects to the highest level, within budget and on time.
- Follow a variety of creative briefs supplied to ensure the design concepts fully achieves its objectives and maintains an integrated, consistent approach to established brand guidelines.
- You must have previous commercial experience in graphic and digital design and be able to demonstrate strong layout skills with an excellent level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Experience working within brand guidelines and have a keen eye for detail.
- Good time management with the ability to work to strict deadlines is a critical part of the role.
- You must have an understanding of HTML, content management systems (CMS) and web based content.
- Strong stakeholder management skills are key to managing client relationships along with internal stakeholders are a critical to this role, along with the ability to provide clear, concise advice and support to clients and other members of the digital teams.
- Must be able to utilise a comprehensive set of design skills working across all digital channels.
- Excellent track record in the production of a wide range of digital outputs.
- Knowledge of online content or video production would be desirable.
- Awareness and ability to use digital tools for communication and delivery.
- Must be able to maintain an awareness of budgets, deliverables and the agreed delivery timelines.
- Must be able to confidently communicate with internal and external clients as required and provide.
- Must be able to quality assure work with good attention to detail.