Warehouse Operative / Warehouse Assistant
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: GBP18000 per annum rising to GBP18500 after 3 months probation period
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Based in Bromsgrove, The Company works in partnership with medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), adapting to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer.
They offer a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal, patient monitoring and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at their purpose-built premises, or across the UK by local Field Service Engineers.
This position of Warehouse Operative is responsible to the Warehouse Team Leader and the Service Support Manager for direction and support, and includes the handling of stock, and the cleaning and inspection of medical devices in line with customer requirements.
- Stock management of 3rd party spare parts using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and databases
- Carry out stock takes to all spare parts on a regular basis
- Deal with collections and deliveries for the site
- Perform administrative duties throughout the warehouse dependent on customer requirements
- Picking and despatching customer orders and processing through IFS system
- Booking in and decontamination of returned equipment
- Carrying out inspection of incoming and outgoing product as required
- Packing and despatch of serviced equipment
- Placing purchase orders for the replenishment of spare parts or consumables
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities for the company's facilities, either directly within training scope or through the use of sub-contractors. This includes arranging repairs to company assets where necessary
- Carry out Health & Safety activities within training scope
- Opportunity to carry out basic medical device testing in the field within training scope
- Maintain work area in a tidy condition
- To deal with all other warehouse duties as requested
- Previous warehouse experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent time keeping
- Thorough work ethic
- Ability to communicate well on all levels
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite is a must
- Driving license beneficial due to rural location
- Yearly bonus
- Free parking
- Free Tea & Coffee
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Inventory Administrator, Retail Warehouse Assistant, Goods Outwards Warehouse Operative, Stock Control Assistant, Packer, Packaging, Inventory Assistant, Purchasing Assistant, Goods Inwards Fork Lift Truck Driver, FLT Operator, Forklift Truck Operator, Forklift Licence, Driver, Warehouse Driver, FLT Driver, Warehouse Components, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Operative, Distribution Operative, Inventory Management Assistant, Inventory Management Administrator, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative may also be considered for this role.