Senior Quality Engineer
Are you a Quality Engineer or Senior Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge? Are you a Production focused Quality Engineer capable of delivering improved performance and reduced scrap? Are you confident in leading a small team of inspectors and quality analysts to deliver results?
Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for Senior Quality Engineer by a well-known manufacturing business that makes specialist plastic based products.
As the ideal candidate you will be an experienced Quality Engineer with a background in plastics capable of measuring, analysing and improving production quality. Ideally you will have a good understanding of Plastic Injection Moulding from a tooling , setting and process perspective.
Your role will involve:
- Actively managing and resolving quality problems through root cause analysis and leading corrective actions
- Take ownership for queries and complaints from first contact to resolution
- Provide data to the business and lead efforts in achieving target KPIs on quality measures
- Carry out internal audits
- Support the engineering team in Product development and NPI
- Support the production team with training on Quality driven SOP changes
- Supporting the Quality Manger in leading a small team of inspectors , engineers and analysts
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really well established business in a role that is key in delivery of production and company targets . Please apply today for a confidential discussion on the role and company.