Temporary Customer Service Executive - French or Italian Speaker
Temporary Customer Service Executive - French & Italian Speaker
Location - Rugby
This is for the French and Italian market. You will be fluent in both of these languages plus English. This is an ongoing temporary contract.
A new opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic person to join an existing team of co-ordinators. This role is involved with the truck side of the business and breakdown contracts for trucks, regarding this.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a first class service to all the customers and you will be key to ensuring that from start to finish each breakdown is handled with efficiency and care upholding the company's reputation for operational excellence.
Duties & skills
- Receive and log customer requests for Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Maintain proactive communication with respective dealers and customers at all times
- Source and negotiate solutions to resolve breakdown cases
- Establish contract commitments relative to all vehicle breakdowns
- Develop a clear understanding of the obligations and services offered
- Ensure sufficient financial funds are secured to cover all work undertaken
- Monitor the quality of the breakdown case and identify corrective action where appropriate
- Develop and maintain a proactive working relationship with all employees and customers
- To act as a mentor in support of new members of the team when required
- Logistical parts support for Parts Helpdesk out of hours service
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision, often under pressure in a challenging environment
- Customer focused with a logical approach to problem solving and decision making
- Excellent communication skills
- Can demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude
- A positive approach towards accepting and implementing change
- A desire to succeed and can demonstrate this through active participation in the company Development Programme (PBP)
- Works actively in accordance with the company Code of Practice
Shifts are Mon-Fri based within the hours of 6.00am - 11.00am - 40 hour week.