Customer Service Apprentice
We are looking for a motivated and organised individual to provide an administrative and service support function for the Customer Service Manager based at Aston. This new role will support the growth of our apprenticeship programme.
You will need to be able to effectively respond to requests for information ensuring activities are delivered in a professional and efficient manner. The role will give you a great insight into Daisy's contracts and services. There is a fantastic opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- The successful applicant will work towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 and receive training in employment rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking skills and functional skills maths and English (If relevant) during the 18 month apprenticeship.
- We will support your career progression and personal development through further training opportunities.
To provide effective support to the Customer Service Manager:
- Support in all areas of the service team
- Learn and develop customer service skills over a wide range of service tasks
- Learn and develop checking and connecting customer
- To gain a knowledge of receptionist skill and cover
- Learn how to work in a fast past environment
- To maintain all requirements of the apprenticeship
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis. In return we are offering a competitive salary and an opportunity for career progression. This is an Apprenticeship opportunity and as such you are agreeing to undertake the Business Administration apprenticeship at Level 3
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer???
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks' company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period