Do you want to work within a modern Engineering facility? Want to work for a business that has supplied precision-engineered parts across the globe for over 50 years? Then we want to hear from you!
A Maintenance Engineer (Contract) Job opportunity has become available, within a fast-growing business. Located near Coventry, this well-regarded company is offering a competitive hourly rate, for the right professional.
Duties include -
- Carry out both reactive and planned maintenance to a range of CNC, Robot and assembly cells
- Support and provide any improvements to PPM schedules
- Review risk assessments and method statements provided by external contractors on the machines, as well as reviewing their machine service history
- Build a comprehensive list of machinery and it's current condition, any services or facilities it requires
- Check, review and apply for certification of machinery
- Be the point of contact for external contractors, including teams that will relocate & de-commission/re-commission machinery
Desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience working within a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of both mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Understanding of CNC machinery, robots and automated assembly lines
- Demonstrate experience of relocating plant or machinery
- Able to collate and validate data collected through TPM/PPM
Position benefits -
- Friendly working environment and hours.
- Opportunity to work for a leading and ever-growing manufacturing business.
- The potential of working in this role for over 12 months with contract extensions
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.