In this position you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial management of the manufacturing business, cash management, management reporting, cost control and profitability improvement.
Our Malvern based client are a highly established manufacturing business who's products have been and are currently used in many of the World's leading industries.
A privately owned business proud of their reputation for high quality and reliable products.
- Cash Management - bank reconciliations and cash flow
- Management Information - KPIs, forecasts, review of P&L
- Balance sheet control and reconciliation
- Payroll & VAT
- Commercial Accounting and support - working with both Sales and Production on analysis and improvements
- Stock Control - general ledger, lead stock takes
- Overhead Cost Control
- Ideally Qualified
- Advanced Excel
- Organised approach to work in relation to prioritisation of tasks
- To have the ability to demonstrate excellent time-management, organisational and prioritising skills alongside being calm under pressure
- Experience of working in an SME
- Strong commercial awareness
Up to GBP40,000