Part Time Accounts Assistant
Due to continuous and successful growth we are seeking an experienced and professional Accounts Assistant to support our Finance and Commercial Manager.
This is part time role of 20 hours which can be flexible to suit days and hours required.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, flexible and keen to pitch in as part of our small, friendly and supportive team.
We offer a supportive environment in new offices. Salary £20K - £23K per annum pro-rata depending on experience, and 23 days + 8 days stat hols pro-rata. Other benefits include discretionary bonus scheme, free parking, pension and private medical.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process purchase ledger transactions and sales invoices on a timely basis with consistently high levels of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Match, code & arrange approval of purchase invoices/ credit notes – approximately 200/month
- Prepare weekly supplier payment runs for reviewing
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing credit card and cash expenses
- Raise & process sales invoices as per the terms of the projects, including applications for payments and retentions
- Sales ledger receipt processing
- Chasing overdue debt
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with month-end management reporting
- Other admin duties as required by management
- Qualified by experience with a track record of success in a similar role.
- Must have minimum of 5 years sales and purchase ledger experience.
- You will be methodical, focused, accurate and self-motivated to do a great job.
- PC and IT skills, including working knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks or similar system.
- You will be highly organised, able to multitask, prioritise your workload and be happy to work in an office environment.
Ferco have a global reach and a substantial portfolio of private and public sector clients. In the UK our principal markets are Education, Leisure, Sport and Corporate.
Key projects/clients in the UK include the London 2012 Aquatic Centre, Arsenal FC, CineWorld Cinemas and Manchester University.
Our mission is to be the Partner of choice to deliver design-led seating solutions worldwide. We strive to create long term relationships and business growth through innovation, integrity and efficiency.
We are an equal opportunities employer; committed to developing and inspiring our people to be focused, adventurous, responsible and passionate.
More searches like this
- Administration & Secretarial Experienced, non-manager £20,000 - £24,999 Part-Time jobs in Shrewsbury
- Banking & Financial Services Experienced, non-manager £20,000 - £24,999 Part-Time jobs in Shrewsbury
- Construction & Building Services Experienced, non-manager £20,000 - £24,999 Part-Time jobs in Shrewsbury
- Manufacturing & Industrial Experienced, non-manager £20,000 - £24,999 Part-Time jobs in Shrewsbury