Warehouse Operative, Wolverhampton GBP18144
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruitment of an experienced Warehouse Operative to join an established Commercial Vehicle Dealership based in Wolverhampton.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
•Picking parts for delivery & collection
•Displaced parts returning for warranty
•Old unit returns
•Support Parts Manager / Supervisor
• Great Communication skills
• Positive, flexible attitude
• Ability to work within a Team
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Planning & organisational skills
• Previous experience in an HGV/Truck parts environment would be advantageous but not necessary
• Annual holiday benefit of 22 days plus eight statutory Bank holidays.
• Death in service of two years basic annual salary.
• Internal career progression is actively embraced.
•42.5 per week Monday to Friday