Our Tamworth Head Office has a fantastic opportunity for a Treasury Assistant to join our expanding Treasury team.
You will support the Treasury team, ensuring that bank transactions are recorded accurately and in a timely manner and bank accounts are fully reconciled. You will support and perform Treasury processes including payment processing and bank system administration.
- Perform bank reconciliations across multiple accounts, including various banking platforms and multiple currencies
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation differences
- Prepare month end journal entries associated with cash transactions
- Prepare daily balance reports
- Support the Treasury Manager in balancing liquidity across the various platforms, including identifying potential shortfalls and preparing transfers
- Support administration of the banking system and payments processes
- Set up of supplier payment templates on online banking platforms
- Loading supplier payment files to banking systems
- Support all internal and external audit requirements.
- Proven experience within a similar role where you have performed bank reconciliations and investigated and resolved issues.
- Strong MS Excel skills and experience of using Pivot tables and V-Lookups
- Automotive banking experience would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- A strong desire to succeed and continually improve standards.
Founded in 1978 by Sukhpal Singh AhluwaliaEuro Car Parts is part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and a leading provider in North America and Europe of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles, with an annualized turnover of approximately $11 billion worldwide and more than 50,000 employees across 28 countries.
Euro Car Parts employ 12,000 employees with over 300 branches, 14 hubs, 4 National Distribution Centres and our Head Office functions in both Wembley and our new premises in Tamworth, as well as Technical Sales Trainers and Specialist Teams.
We distribute parts for all makes of cars and light commercial vehicles and have over 140,000 different stocked part numbers, significantly exceeding our competitors. With turnover in excess of GBP1bn, the company is expanding rapidly across the UK and Europe, with acquisitions including Arleigh Group, Andrew Page and Team P R Reilly.
Its passion, high energy, tenacity and a "will to win" are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth. At Euro Car Parts we recognise that our people are our most valuable asset. They make the difference between good and great.
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer;
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discounts for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK