Full Stack Web Application Developer PHP Laravel/React
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Full Stack Web Application Developer looking to hone their skills on a broad range of challenging but rewarding development projects, whilst maintaining the existing stack. It's a small team so there is no room for robots - you must be full of bright ideas, well-versed in emerging tech, prepared to try new things, and be creative in solving problems.
You must be able to work independently and as part of a team, with a demonstrable track record of delivering high-quality work on time, every time. The company is open to a mixed home/office working arrangement as its stack is all in the cloud. This is truly an exciting time to join a vibrant, growing and dynamic company and develop your career!
The key skills and experience of a Full Stack Web Application Developer are as follows:
- BSc Honours, in a Computer Science related degree
- 2+ years PHP OOP (Laravel or similar)
- Unit Testing
- API Building and Integration (REST)
- DB Design and Development (MySQL)
- Version control (Git/Github)
The following skills are also desirable: UX/UI design; Webpack; Cordova; NodeJS; CI/CD.
Spendology is disrupting the UK's GBP45bn retail foreign exchange industry with a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for mail order travel cash. Spendology Cloud is used by the travel, personal finance and international payments industries to provide deliverable foreign exchange to their customers through a white label website, app and smart speaker skill. The fully compliant and completely outsourced solution includes the platform, distribution and customer support - allowing their clients to focus exclusively on marketing the service.
The key qualities of a Full Stack Web Application Developer:
- Proven excellent organisational, project and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- A self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to work independently on projects whilst maintaining great interpersonal skills
- Relishes both problem-solving and working on a range of development projects which they can help contribute to
- Enjoys working as part of a great team to help grow an exciting business
If you are keen on joining this dynamic, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.