Trading Assistant - E-Commerce
We are recruiting on behalf of our global client is looking to recruit an Assistant as a member of their Trading department. The Assistant will focus on ordering and inbounding Wine, Sprits and Everyday Collections products. This is a challenging opportunity for a driven and pro-active individual with excellent communication and organisation skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
As the E-Commerce Trading Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Schedule deliveries for Wine, Sprits and Everyday Collections into third party warehouses in a timely manner to ensure high levels of product availability
- Recommend order volumes for seasonal lines and protocols
- Daily communication to monitor and react to daily delivery developments
- Investigate receiving and booking in discrepancies
- Work closely with other Trading Assistants, Fulfilment and third-party suppliers
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Corporate Logistics and Buying
- Provide analysis and reporting on availability and goods in operations
- Manage and improve supplier performance
- Work between all eCommerce Departments to plan for peak inbound seasons
- Develop and understanding of the Department and other Trading Assistant roles to enable cover and strong teamwork
The successful candidate for the role of E-Commerce Trading Assistant will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with reporting and analysis
- Ability to think strategically
- Good Excel Skills
In return the E-Commerce Trading Assistant will receive a basic salary of GBP31,040 rising to GBP36,245pa. Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.