Dispatch Supervisor - Food Industry
Our client is a family owned business based near Stratford-upon-Avon. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a Dispatch Supervisor to work in their warehouse environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Leader looking to take the next step in their career.
- Liaising with the production and procurement teams to ensure that out-loading schedules are achieved.
- You will be responsible for the return, checking-in and control of returned goods.
- Management of Dispatch Operatives.
- Ensure that stock is picked and dispatched following internal processes.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that team meetings take place and that shift handovers are documented.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a logistics-based role within the FMCG industry - preferably fresh produce.
- Experience in team management is essential.
- You must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An understanding of the supply chain for fresh produce would be beneficial.
- Understanding customer requirements and demands is vital.
The working hours for this position are 7am to 5.00pm, Tuesday-Saturday OR Sunday-Thursday (fixed and at your preference).
Please note that due to our client's rural location, your own transport is essential.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jack Nardiello on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.