Senior Financial Accountant
This Financial Accountant will be responsible for the upkeep of the SAP system (Financial area only) as well as aspects of reporting and financial reconciliations as required.
This is a Cannock based business that works with some of the largest manufacturers across the globe, offering some of the best solutions to benefit their businesses.
- Lead monthly the month end process and creation month end reporting pack/presentation
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures and controls within the financial area. Ensure the correct application of accounting procedure
- Prepare detailed files for all budget, business plan and monthly forecast submissions
- Supporting other business stakeholders with general accounting queries
- Preparation of the audit packs (internal & external) with face discussions with the relevant audit teams
- Work closely with the NPI and product development teams to control capital investment, Fixed Asset and Depreciation reconciliations and postings
- Deputise for Management Accountant - ensuring cross functionality across the finance team
- A sound understanding and working knowledge of SAP
- Experience of a similar role within manufacturing preferably, but not essential, within the automotive industry
- Working knowledge of UK regulatory standards, including IFRS and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver information in a concise manner
Up to GBP55,000