We are recruiting an exciting multi site EHS Manager position to work for a market leading global Manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton. After significant investment and a real focus on innovation, the ideal candidate will possess a strong HSE background, be able to lead strategic direction across the group & have a proven record of implementing prevention and control techniques in a manufacturing environment. You can expect full autonomy, opportunities to progress and the chance to work for a market leader.
Our client is a market leading global Manufacturer based throughout the UK. The role will be based from Wolverhampton but you will have responsibility for sites across the UK. With an international scope and sites across the UK this is a chance to join a true market leader. They are now looking for a multi site EHS Manager to lead strategic direction and standardise across their group.
- Carry out Risk Assessments within company procedures and ensure robust control measures are implemented and monitored throughout
- Provide assistance to Group for HSE delivery and emergency response and during absence
- Maintain Risk Assessments including ergonomic, machine guarding, COSHH in line with HSE Management system
- Monitor and collect data and metric reporting analysing trends
- Project management to ensure continuous improvement
- Carry out EH&S inspections and audits for site, capturing data that can be used to improve performance
- Participate in Emergency Response and Business Continuity arrangements including emergency response
- NEBOSH Diploma qualified essential, ideally degree qualified in a relevant sector
- Strong HSE experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Proven record of implementing assessments, prevention and control techniques in manufacturing environments ideally and experienced Auditor
- Comprehensive knowledge of COSHH and chemical management
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to organise and hold effective meetings
Circa GBP60k + benefits