Junior Talent Acquisition
Junior Talent and Partnerships Coordinator - Central Birmingham
Sparta Global is a leading Technology organisation working with blue chip clients across the UK.
Due to recent successes and outside investment we are looking for a new Talent Coordinator to join Graduate Talent Acquisition function in Birmingham. Our Talent Team is responsible for engaging recent university graduates and educating, assessing and supporting them in their applications to launch their careers. You would have an important role within a team dealing with hundreds of recent graduates each year. The role is immediately available and has a flexible salary depending on your experience.
The Talent Coordinator will recruit top graduate talent explore new ways to engage with industry partners/ charities/ networks and events.The successful candidate will also support our full-cycle graduate Talent Acquisition process, including sourcing, pre-screening, running assessment days and interviewing relevant candidates.
The successful candidate will report to the Talent Team Manager.
- Proactively identify and source suitable candidates
- Use job boards and marketing platforms to advertise our junior IT roles
- Conduct telephone pre-screens, schedule and coordinate assessment centres invites for suitable candidates
- Help coordinate university fairs, events, presentations, workshops, career advice sessions and networking initiatives
- Support the delivery of university events and other engagement initiatives as needed
- Track the success of our growth via reporting, updating systems and improving processes
- Assist your Talent Team colleagues in running Assessment Days, attending national graduate fairs, hosting industry meet-ups, delivering university presentations etc
What do we look for?
* You need to be personable. You will go from giving recent graduates advice on life to discussing technical content with industry leaders. From guiding trainees through our academy to talking business with CIO's at networking events. You need to be professional, approachable, adaptable and confident in yourself.
* You need to be creative. We are an ever-changing business that focuses on continuous improvement driven by through data collection and innovative thinking. There are always ways to improve and everyone is encouraged to bring new ideas to the table. Your role will allow for considerable creative freedom and we want to help you develop this.
* You need to be organised. There are Talent Team events going on every week so do not expect to be tied to a desk. You will need to plan ahead, allocate time, coordinate with multiple teams, track decisions and create reports on a regular basis.
* You need to be open to learning new things. Anyone joining this team will find themselves learning so much about how universities operate, the fascinating IT industry, professional business development and life in general. We can even give you certifications and put you through formal training if you wish.
We expect great things of the person in the role! We would expect the successful candidate to be creative, driven, passionate and hard-working. The future development and potential of the role and the Talent Team is huge and we're excited about the career prospects that the role offers.
If you are interested in the role, please get in touch: