White Goods Engineer
White Goods Engineer / Commercial Catering Engineer - Birmingham
Basic from GBP26,500 / 40hr week / Paid door to door / Overtime / Bonus Scheme / Funded Training / 28 days Holiday / Van & Fuel Card!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a White Goods Service Engineer to join a specialist, niche company who will invest in your training and future development to ensure that you and the company stay at the forefront of the commercial catering industry.
With over thirty years' experience in Microwave Ovens and Accelerated Cooking Technology, we are the UK's leader in service and support for these products.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance, fault finding and problem solving on microwaves and commercial ovens
- Field based position, paid door to door.
- Basic Salary from GBP26,500 on a 40 hour week
- Paid door to door
- GBP50 per month Attendance Bonus Schemes in place to reward engineers
- Over time paid at time ?? from Monday to Saturday and double time on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- On call is 1 in 3 - weekends only! We pay GBP60 per weekend just to be on call then OT at time ?? or Double time
- 28 days holiday
- Sick pay
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Citroen Dispatch Van with Air con, Blue tooth, DAB
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.