Graduate or Assistant Project Manager - central Birmingham
Are you a graduate who would like to work on business cases in the healthcare sector? Would you like to work in a client-facing role within a supportive team environment, joining one of the most innovative specialist consultancies in the Midlands?
This young, ever-expanding firm have an increasing number of reputable healthcare clients on their books, and this growth has consequently enabled them to recruit another member to their team. The candidate will be placed within a small, enthusiastic team, working in a non-corporate working environment, situated in modern offices in the heart of Birmingham's business district.
If the successful candidate displays the required skills and potential, they will be given the opportunity to become a consultant within the firm.
- Contribute to the Project Management business plan, by assisting senior members of the team with their projects (including new build and refurbishment works)
- Attend training and workshops which focus on your professional development
- Arrange and attend site meetings/company workshops
- Provide a dedicated and high-quality service to clients
- Attend client meetings and conferences
- Ideally a degree in Project Management, although this is not essential
- Motivated and keen to succeed
- Excellent communication and numerate skills
- IT literate
- Self-motivated and a good problem-solver
- Clean driving license
Salary is dependent on experience; benefits include private health, pension, life assurance, paid professional subscriptions and a generous annual leave allowance, among others.
If you would like to be considered, please send an up to date CV to , or call .