Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing Organisation in their search for a Quality Assurance Officer to work in their leading facility in Stafford
For the successful Quality Assurance Officer our client is offering;
- Permanent Position
- Starting salary of up to GBP24,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- 9.00am till 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to 25
- Death in service: after 3 full years' service and x4 salary
- Company pension plan
- Overtime available
- Free parking
The Role of the Quality Assurance Officer will include:
- Develop quality-process links with customers in line with the Quality Management system (including ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / BRC/IoP).
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers to maximise profit and ensure efficiency.
- Manage the audit program as well as supplier development and improvement.
- Work proactively with all Directors, Managers, Supervisors, and Employees, to maintain a program of continual improvement within their areas of responsibility.
- Identify and agree on any projects which could improve the quality of the process or product
- Identify product Innovation solutions that improve line efficiency or product quality
- Devising and establishing the company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Monitor non-conformances, drive root cause analysis projects and implement preventive/corrective actions as necessary
- Monitor quality control results, work with internal departments to ensure test methods and procedures are correct
- Manage KPI's, create reports to be shared with suppliers, internal departments and customers
What our client is looking for in a Quality Assurance Officer:
- Knowledge of the BRC packaging and/or food standard
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and the QMS
- Full UK driving license
- Must have a current passport as there may be some international travel involved
- Quality assurance experience in a manufacturing background and preferably in a food or food packaging environment
- Computer literate
Alternative job titles;
QA / Quality Technician / Compliance Manager
Stafford / Newport / Eccleshall / Norton / Whitchurch / Market Drayton / Shrewsbury / Telford
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.