Head of Content
My client, a leading travel business based in Birmingham, is looking to recruit a Head of Content.
A well established travel business with a strong international presence. This is a hugely exciting time to join this business as they embark on the next stage in their growth plans.
The Head of Content will report directly into the Digital Director. Initially an entrepreneurial role with limited man-management responsibility, there will be a requirement to grow a content team. The role will encompass:
- Own and develop the content strategy across: onsite, social, offsite and other support channels
- Lead the social media and infleuncer strategy
- Produce compelling content suitable for multiple channels
- Lead the business PR efforts: Digital, Traditional, Experiential
- Own onsite content ensuring guides are relevant and up to date
- Identify opportunities for expansion of content strategy
- Monitor trends and maintain watch for content marketing opportunities
The ideal candidate for this Head of Content position will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Proven ability to develop deliver a multi-channel content strategy
- Track record of growing, engaging and activating audiences through content
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work tactically as well as strategically
- Be comfortable testing copy using A/B testing software
- Working SEO knowledge relating to content
- Knowledge of Qubit and Optimise beneficial
- Can work within an AGILE environment
Highly competitive package.