Sales and Marketing Manager
Exciting new opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join an expanding student accommodation provider as head of their Sales and Marketing team. A high quality student accommodation provider situated in prime locations across the UK, putting students needs first and focusing on providing great customer service.
The role will be reporting directly into the Operations Director and will be responsible for developing and executing the sales and marketing strategy.
The ideal Sales and Marketing Manager:
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the student accommodation or similiar sectors in a similar role. They must have a proven track record within sales by providing first class service and acting as an intermediary between the business and clients.
Responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Manager:
- To create and maintain a sales and marketing strategy for the company to engage and encourage customers
- Up-date the strategy monthly and report to the directors on performance
- Working to identify new potential marketing areas locally and internationally
- Produce monthly sales reports on sales performance for group bookings/agents, new clients and your general sales activity
- To create new and exciting ideas to generate sales within our current operating centres and external markets.
- Working to produce marketing collateral
- Ensuring that the company website stands out from competitors and provides the provider with a competitive advantage. Providing a great platform for customers to make a booking.
- Organises and attends trade shows and exhibitions
- Has a strong commercial outlook and is sales and revenue driven
- Ability to produce client specific proposals via presentations, contracts and group nominations
- Book and attend client or prospective client meetings to present and persuade clients of the benefits of becoming a customer
- Manage the sales process of all group bookings from initial enquiry through to securing a contract and ensuring the successful implementation of these new accounts
- To manage all Search Engine Optimisation to enable the provider to maximize sales.
- Be responsible for all online and offline marketing
- To manage Google Ad words to ensure we remain at the top of the specific searches for student accommodation.
- To market the business using social media channels and explore new avenues
- Working to produce marketing campaigns for all new center openings and existing centers.
- To monitor university activity and identify marketing opportunities
- To manage the day to day presentation and content of our website including development and word press HTML and to ensure all google key words maximize traffic onto the website.
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing materials both on and off line and produce monthly reports to ensure the correct marketing tools are being utilised
- Work to ensure the budget is achieved.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to demonstrate the identifying of new business opportunities and ultimately winning that business and developing a client relationship
- Have natural planning and organising skills
- Ensure all revenue goals are achieved for the business and seeking out new group sales opportunities
- Meet with and entertain new and existing clients and customers as deemed appropriate to gain new business
- Must have excellent computer skills including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal