We aren't the global leader in temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development for nothing.
Join us and you'll be working with a forward-thinking, pro-active and enlightened organisation that doesn't just look to the future, but predicts it. We work with businesses worldwide to provide tailored workforce solutions that meet their needs now, but also take into account their ongoing talent requirements. We know that the workplace landscape is changing fast. That's why we're already there, devising and delivering trailblazing initiatives and working with global organisations to ensure that the future of work is accessible and open to all.
We are recruiting for a Sourcers to join our centralised team within our central Birmingham offices in Livery Place.
As a Sourcer you will take ownership of end to end recruitment actives for clients. You will be required to direct source/screen active and passive candidates ensuring that SLA's and performance targets are met. Take ownership to manage Associates from: offer management to on-boarding, general queries, and redeployment at the end of contracts
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with Clients/ Recruiters/ Contract managers and hiring managers to understand the staffing needs of clients
- Achieve set KPI's and SLAs
- Understand client/programme process and adhering to PERFORM processes
- Manage candidate from pre-screen to end of assignment including tasks such as: Onboarding, general queries and once assignment is over to ensure we redeploy in to another assignment
- Utilise advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Creation and management of "talent pools" for frequently hired roles within the Connect database, ensure that candidates details have the appropriate skills / experience attached to profile.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply
- Post roles on appropriate sites, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate meets brand and format guidelines.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing
- Previous experience working to KPIs & SLAs
- Previous experience of utilising technology to enhance a process
- Ability to demonstrate effective & strong customer services skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise, organise and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and keen to learn with a creative approach
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy