HR/People Advisor - North Birmingham
Our client based in North Birmingham are an established and developing business for an HR Assistant to join their expanding team. The role will be based at their beautifully refurbished, modern and trendy office with free parking. The role will be varied and busy an HR Director and Manager
- To be responsible foremployee benefits and managing the company car scheme ensuring all records are updated in a timely manner.
- Advising line managers on ER issues and talking/coaching through the process
- Specific ER case management
- Strategic planning for the wider business
- You will be the main point of contact for all recruitment dealing directly with agencies. You will be screening CVs and setting up interviews which will also include running candidate assessments.
- You will be managing the candidate database and managing the general HR database and collating essential payroll information.
- inductions, onboarding and preparing for appraisals and probationary reviews and assisting with exit and return to interviews.
- The role will entail significant HR reporting such as leavers, sickness etc. and dealing with any employee benefits claims.
- There will also be a need to assist with disciplinary and grievance interviews.
- In addition you will be involved in learning and development and talent projects
Applicants must have generalist HR Advisory experience. You will also have experience of advising line managers and ER cases. Experience of dealing with recruitment is also desirable
Katie Bard is acting as an a agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.