Medical Sales KAM - Medical Devices
As a medical sales Key Account Manager for this global giant, you'll work as part of a talented team driving medical sales of a market leading Medical Nutrition product portfolio across the West Midlands.
- You'll develop the strategy, objectives and tactics to maintain and grow existing key accounts while also targeting the conversion of competitor accounts. The product portfolio includes Medical Nutrition and associated Medical Devices (including pumps) used in Hospitals.
- Building partnerships with key accounts by developing a deep understanding of their needs and providing great solutions that earn trust and credibility. You'll identify any barriers, employ resources and influencing skills to overcome them and often work closely with local colleagues at all levels including on joint projects.
- You'll monitor and audit SLAs and organise contract review meetings to ensure customer satisfaction while also delivering value presentations to highlight the positive impact your product and service solution provides.
- A world leader across pharma, clinical nutrition, diabetes and medical devices, with a relentless drive for innovation and excellent reputation for rewarding and developing medical sales employees.
- Highly motivated, results-driven and proactive medical sales professional (medical devices) with a stable CV and experience in managing and winning large, complex, high value NHS tenders while meeting targets and maintaining / converting high profile key accounts. Clear and confident communication and presentation skills. Key Account Manager experience within medical sales (medical devices) is strongly preferred.
- Ideally based in or close to the West Midlands including, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, West Bromwich, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, etc.
- Salary of circa GBP45-50,000 + bonus (up to GBP15/20k), car or allowance and great benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details???