Head of Media Sales
Media Manager, Marketing Manager, Head of Media, Head of Media Sales, Head of Marketing
Your new company
A well-known prestigious company that is constantly growing and refining their brand. This organisation prides themselves on their transparency and consistent honesty. With a passion for the environment and the local community, they utilise their 30 years plus experience to support where possible. This organisation works hard to create jobs and build careers for individuals like yourself and build on every opportunity.
Your new role
* Develop the sales strategy for achieving revenue targets in media sales and implement the plan to deliver commercial return
* Create compelling sales propositions for prospective clients
* Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs for organisation
* Secure and host regular face to face meetings with brands, agencies and business partners to build collaborative relationships and achieve new business sales
* Create pricing strategies that maximise revenue opportunities across the Group's media assets.
* Promote an interactive working relationship both throughout the department and with external departments and contacts, in order to ensure new and existing business is maximised.
* Lead a team of sales managers to deliver against revenue targets
* Role model behaviours as an Ambassador for the business and take an active role on the company leadership team.
What you'll need to succeed
* In-depth knowledge of media industry, including understanding of the agency landscape and booking formats
* Able to develop compelling sales presentations and present to senior management/business leaders
* Proven track record in delivering to sales targets
* Experience in managing a sales team, using robust pipeline management tools
* Ability to develop and manage budgets, targets and revenue tracking effectively
* Experience of utilising market research results to support media sales strategies
* Exceptional customer relationship management skills
* Ability to network effectively both internally and externally to develop key stakeholder relationships
* Exceptional people management skills, with proven ability to performance manage, motivate and
lead and develop a team
* Excellent organisation and planning skills including ability to delegate effectively, prioritise multiple
demands and deliver to deadlines. Able to deal with multiple priorities and with a high level of
resilience to manage under pressure
What you'll get in return
Experience working for an extremely reputable company with an innovative approach along with extensive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or give me a call on !
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.