Are you an experienced Finance Director who has managed the finances of a manufacturing / engineering company?
Our client a growing and profitable GBP25m group based in Staffordshire, which is about to embark on its next stage of growth which will ultimately lead to an exit has an exciting opportunity for an experienced FD.
They are seeking a dynamic Financial Director with experience in manufacturing to take a key position in an exciting and growing group. The job will entail all aspects of financial management including management and plant accounting, budget control, forecast preparation and input into projects and future strategy. The FD will lead a finance team of 4 people and will be a key member of the group's Senior Lead Team. Total Group headcount over 250 people across 3 businesses.
The FD will be an inspirational leader and an excellent communicator. The FD will report to the group's CEO.
- Coordinate all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, GL, payroll and standard cost/stock accounting
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts
- Coordinate the preparation and management of the annual audit
- Oversee cash flow management
- Liaise with working capital funders on day to day basis
- Oversee the preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Ensure financial compliance including VAT/PAYE/Intrastat
- Participate and contribute to Senior Lead Team meetings
- Proven working experience as a Financial Director including in the manufacturing sector
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience of stock accounting and standard costs
- Strengths in Excel and IT systems (experience of using AS400 platform preferred)
- Strong team player
- Forward looking business partner for CEO and Lead Team
- Excellent communicator
- Send your CV along with a brief letter outlining your experience and suitability,