Private Client Tax Senior
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting an experienced Tax Senior on behalf of our client, an established independent firm of chartered accountants. The role will encompass completing tax returns with minimum supervision while providing technical guidance and coaching for junior team members and becoming the first point of contact for clients on a day to day basis.
- Complete complex tax returns and accounts without supervision and be first point of contact for clients on a day to day basis.
- Manage, motivate and provide training for supervisors and other team members and act as a technical expert in a particular area / discipline. Assist Tax Consultants in ad-hoc projects.
- Able to carry out all aspects of a Tax Senior role as required.
- Review and supervise team member's work providing timely, consistent and constructive feedback on an informal basis and through PDRs.
- Develop good working relationships with clients and team members.
- Assist in recruitment & selection, management and training of team members.
- Liaise with Head of Personal Tax regarding performance of the team and other issues, managing employee relations issues that arise with guidance from HR.
- Raise bills on portfolio and as directed by Head of Personal Tax / Partner.
- Update Head of Personal Tax / Partner on a regular basis and bring to their attention anything which is not understood, or which is inconsistent with expectations.
- Fulfil measures of effectiveness and meet competencies set for role.
- You will be ATT and CTA qualified
- Have strong technical experience.
- Have experience managing others and the workload of a small tax team and are capable of designing internal processes and guiding others in the execution of the processes.
- processes and guiding others in the execution of the processes.
For more information please contact Ryan Munday at Taylor Hawkes