Head of Finance 1 Role
SF Recruitment are working with an entrepreneurial, privately-owned group with operations that spread across a variety of sectors. Our client has a unique structure employed to manage the diverse range of businesses within the group, delivering annual revenues of cGBP70m.
With this in mind our client is keen to add a technically sound and commercially astute Head of Finance to their team. This is a senior leadership role providing support to key stakeholders across the group and working closely with the CEO to drive the business forward.
The business is seeking to add someone to the team who will not only have strong technical accounting skills but also have the ability to build excellent rapport with key stakeholders across the group, influencing their decision making process.
- Manage and develop the finance team
- Supervise the production of consolidated management accounts for all businesses within the group
- Managing the audit process, production of statutory accounts and tax compliance (VAT and corporation tax) of businesses within the group
- Monthly reporting of balance sheet movement
- Treasury and cash flow management
- Providing support in M&A activity
- Play a key role in shaping and driving strategy
- Strong technical finance and accounting experience, likely to be practice trained;
- Professionally qualified [ideally] (ACA, ACCA, ACMA):
- Group consolidation and reporting experience
- Demonstrable understanding of how privately-owned businesses operate;
For more information on the role or to apply with your CV to Bilal Sheikh, please click the apply button below.